Negar & Nima

Thursday, July 06, 2006



Today Nima and I have been married 1 year and 8 months... how time flies... God has really blessed me with a wonderful husband. We have a few wedding pictures posted at www.arjomand.com for those of you who haven't seen any yet!
We went to my cousins place a few nights ago... the first picture is with my mom and the second with my cousins Goli and Jenna. Goli, aka Gloria (in green), has been recently appointed as the new junior youth coordinator for all of Ontario. So her work is very intense but extremely exciting!

2 Comments:

  • wow you guys!! 1 year and 8 months! wooohooooo :) it was sooo GOOD seeing you both during your pilgrimage here, and now you have a blog! welcome to the world of uploading pics, pics, and more pics! it's great I tell ya :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:40 AM  

  • without a doubt you were the yummiest chick in bwc

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home